Welcome to Blue Dolphin Craft

Have you ever been so wrapped up in what you are doing, that time just fades away and the worries of the world are gone, just for a time? It can be a beautiful space to be in. This is what crafting does for many people, myself included. When you allow yourself to let creativity flow, there is amazing freedom and joy. Not only are there benefits while crafting, but there is also great benefit in seeing your finished work of art!

Saturday 27 June 2020

Petite Pocket Album

Hello everyone. Today I thought I would share something quite unique. Petite-Pocket-Albums! These tiny photo albums are about 1 ½ x 1 inches and are a great gift for those who need a little love. 

Fill the album with tiny photos of big memories to be treasured forever. “How do you see the photos when they are that small?” I hear you ask. Well, that is the joy of it all. The photos are very clear and very cute!
  
  
  

These albums are quite easy to make. You can use any 12x12 Designer Series Paper or Card. You will also need glue, double-sided tape or tape runner. A Paper trimmer is also handy and scissors are always a must-have. 

 

Feel free to visit my shop to purchase everything you need to create these beautiful little treasures.

 

Below is a link to an inspired YouTube tutorial by Nichola Battilana, showing how these albums are created.

 

Hardcover Micro Albums

 

I printed my photos out on our printer using the custom setting at 1 x 0.75 inches on 6 x 4 photo paper. 


Any questions, please contact me. For more fun crafting ideas, subscribe to my newsletter.

 

I hope you will have as much fun as my daughter and I had making these gorgeous albums. She wants to make more and set up a tiny library. The photos in the book are of my daughters paintings. She is an amazing artist for one so young.


Happy crafting,

Kelly Pettigrove

 

Comments

Thanks so much for commenting today. You've really made my day 😊