Welcome to Blue Dolphin Craft

Have you ever been so wrapped up in what you are doing, that time just fades away and the worries of the world are gone, just for a time? It can be a beautiful space to be in. This is what crafting does for many people, myself included. When you allow yourself to let creativity flow, there is amazing freedom and joy. Not only are there benefits while crafting, but there is also great benefit in seeing your finished work of art!

Monday 22 June 2020

Making Paper Craft Simple


As I said in my first post, sometimes getting started with crafting is the most difficult part. Knowing where to start and sometimes feeling overwhelmed at the prospect that we might not know enough, or might get something ‘wrong’, can stop us from starting at all. With these kits and ideas in this brochure, everything is laid out for you. Don’t forget that I am here to help too. Just email me if you get stuck. 

I know that there are many of you out there just starting out. I encourage you to really love what you do. From the many emails that I have been receiving, it seems that people from all over Australia and indeed the world, just need a bit of joy and relaxation in their lives. There is also an overwhelming expression of wanting to reach out and care for others. Sending a handmade card is definitely one way that we can do that. 

These kits are not just for those who are starting out. Many who have been crafting for years are purchasing them too, including myself. They are a wonderful way to create a card very quickly for one of those surprise moments.

Don’t forget about the kids! These kits are perfect for children. They include everything you need. Kids love to craft, so why not let them have a go.  

I encourage everyone who is new to papercraft and even those who have been crafting for years, to have a look at this brochure and these two videos. Go to my store and get excited about starting a really fun project. 

Click the links below and enjoy the journey.

Happy crafting,
Kelly Pettigrove




Comments

Thanks so much for commenting today. You've really made my day 😊