Welcome to Blue Dolphin Craft

Have you ever been so wrapped up in what you are doing, that time just fades away and the worries of the world are gone, just for a time? It can be a beautiful space to be in. This is what crafting does for many people, myself included. When you allow yourself to let creativity flow, there is amazing freedom and joy. Not only are there benefits while crafting, but there is also great benefit in seeing your finished work of art!

Saturday 1 August 2020

A Whale of Time Album

As most of you know, I absolutely love the ocean and the animals that live in it. You can see why I love this paper collection. It’s vibrant colours and beautiful designs are inspiring. 

 

This album was designed around the idea of a beach holiday. It is created with space for photos on both sides of the album. The waterfall design allows 36 photos to be stored with more storage in the pockets and on the tags. There is plenty of room to store your holiday photos.


The music which accompanies this slide show is Boismortier Concerto for 5 Flutes. I played all 5 parts in this recording. It was lots of fun. 

The collection includes Designer Series Paper, a Seabed Embossing FolderPool Party 1cm Sheer RibbonWhale of a Time SequinsWhale Done Stamp SetWhale Punch. These can all be purchased separately or as a bundle, in the Whale of a Time Bundle

 

The colours in this collection are Balmy BlueBlackberry BlissBumblebeeCalypso CoralGranny Apple GreenJust JadePacific PointPool PartyPretty PeacockShaded SpruceWhisper White.

 

The other day I set up an electronic colour pallet for my daughter. She is quite a good artist. She created the background paper that I used in this project. Not only did she use the colours beautifully. She also made the paper look like water. I was very grateful for her assistance. She did a brilliant job. 

 

I hope you enjoyed this album. If you would like more information, please contact me. All of your crafting needs can be found at My Shop. I hope you come and share your crafting with me.


 


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

Comments

Thanks so much for commenting today. You've really made my day 😊